утренний завтрак; завтрак ;
- This just produces a swift blood sugar surge which rapidly declines - a solid breakfast which releases energy slowly is far better.
- They were all at breakfast and lunch."
- Breakfast is a hearty buffet; clients booking half board take their evening meal in the nearby Schnablwirt hotel.
- More than one in four people leave home in the morning without eating breakfast and many also skip lunch.
- And if you find that sprinkling on just a little bran in no way detracts from your bowl of breakfast cereal, then you will be tempted to continue to do so.
- She lights the gas stove, and makes herself a breakfast of muesli, wholemeal toast and decaffeinated coffee.
- Big toe to Big Breakfast
- All the same, she was late for breakfast.
- It is a little after breakfast and the Koons have just walked into their first scandal of the day.
- I suppose I'm not surprised, upon getting the bill, to find our stay isn't exactly a bargain - 138.60 for dinner, bed and breakfast for two.
- A breakfast that leaves you feeling full gets your diet off to a great start.
- Restaurant serves an excellent three-course meal for about 11; full breakfast in the large cafeteria is 3.75.
- Before his hand could reach her face she jumped back, crying, "You do that, Father, you do that just once and there'll be one less for breakfast tomorrow morning, and I mean that.