морковь ; приманка ; стимул ; рыжеволосый человек
- Promotion - and consequently more freedom from disciplinary restraint - was a further carrot.
- One carrot diamond-is-forever.
- It depends where the carrot comes from, I'm afraid, Hartley.
- Chop ham with large onion and a large carrot (very fine).
- This is the "carrot and the stick approach, the carrot being positive reinforcement and the stick punishment.
- They included cabbage, potato, onion, carrot and aubergine but interestingly, as the researchers point out, not a single pulse.
- Carrot and stick were used in this transformation.
- 250ml/8fl oz/1 cup milk 6 peppercorns 1 blade mace small piece celery small piece carrot small piece onion 25g/1oz butter 25g/1oz flour salt and white pepper to taste 175g/6oz Parma ham slices 450g/1lb smoked trout, flaked 250ml/10fl oz/1 cups double or thick cream 3 15ml/tbsp boiling water 1 heaped 15ml/tbsp gelatine (1 sachet) 2 egg whites 1 ripe melon, balled toast fingers or Melba toasts to serve
- Add 1 finely sliced carrot and 1 stick finely chopped celery and cook 5 minutes.
- The king prawns (11.95) are about as elaborate as you'll get: four giants climbing a stylish mound of nutty black pasta interleaved with strips of courgette and carrot.
- Caramelised carrot and Cointreau sounded unlikely enough to be worth a try - it was delicious.
- The second group, however, when asked to name a vegetable after the recitation, all answered "carrot".
- Make a final sowing of an early carrot, such as "Amsterdam Forcing", "Early Nantes", "Almoro" or "Bertop", for pulling as baby carrots at around Christmas time.