- The Dick is limp, folks.
- I guess the folks at Armed Response never sleep.
- C: Never tell hairy tales for baldy folks.
- I suppose that'd be to stop folks like Vern - like me and Vern - using them to doss down in.
- "They spent a fortune developing the place," the Maggot said, "but the rich folks never came, so they sold it to the rich dickheads instead."
- KEEP IT COMING FOLKS
- Laid out plain as day for us white folks by the angry artistic voices of our ghettos.
- Dad often helps folks with their gardens and he is going to ask them to give a donation to Camphill Development Fund instead of giving him a present.
- And when you've done you can't stop folks thinking what they want to think.
- Either the afternoons are as endless as those in old folks' homes, which prompt the matrons to pin up Reality Orientation charts (" When is your birthday?
- Leaving the harbour high on the Pultney side of the river I passed an old folks' home looking out over that cold North Sea; only the dawn in winter can show any warmth.
- For we cannot feel what we know we ought to feel - that "the masses, are "just folks".
- GO ON, folks, be a devil.