- I was up early next morning with a clanging hangover, and as I sat beside the bed watching Dana sleep, I wrote one of the several poems of that period about insomnia and my vigil over my sleeping friend's form, "The Lonely Insomniac":
- Large amounts of strong coffee can cause insomnia and, in extreme cases, palpitations and irregular heartbeats.
- Clocks adjusted to the wrong time - "Monday morning blues" and some forms of insomnia
- No time for insomnia, backaches, headaches, indigestion or general lethargy.
- An even less common form of insomnia is Advanced Sleep Phase Syndrome.
- It can help in cases of insomnia, high blood pressure, tension and heart conditions - to name but a few.
- I was suffering severe and painful withdrawal symptoms, and my mother was alarmed by my fits of weeping, my chronic insomnia, my thinness.
- Blue Peter makes NHS insomnia pill Sketch.
- On this particular occasion, Anna was suffering from anxiety and insomnia, spotty skin, bloating (her abdomen had swollen alarmingly) and a craving for sweet food - particularly chocolate.
- Patients have complained of impotence, skin rashes, dry eyes, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, fatigue or insomnia, and problems with circulation.
- Because sleep is likely to be disturbed and insomnia can considerably worsen a patient's distress, it will often be helpful to prescribe an hypnotic.
- Insomnia is a common complaint in which the sufferer has poor sleep that is often broken many times during the course of the night.