удобный случай; благоприятная возможность; возможность
- We do not as yet have full details of the standard assessment tasks which will be used at the ages of seven and eleven and subsequently; if they do not provide a means of screening for learning difficulty, and identifying the nature of the difficulty, a significant opportunity will have been missed.
- Informal chats with guests provide an excellent opportunity to meet consumers and answer their questions about farming and food production.
- Resistance was volatile, at times anarchist in nature; spontaneous riots against bread prices or unemployment were short lived, providing the poor with a temporary release of tension and an opportunity to express hostility to respectability and the law.
- All this, and the golden opportunity to win FREE Summer Holidays.
- This gives us the opportunity to compare their results with MLC targets and actual results from recorded farms, before suggesting general advice on the options available for improvement."
- Even when I can understand all they are saying, they give me little opportunity to reply, so anxious are they to keep up the headlong momentum of their own speech; then they complain that I say nothing!
- Someone in the High Police - probably Fouch himself, we know he's obsessed with intrigue - sees it as an opportunity to introduce one of his agents into Vienna.
- This is more an opportunity to be grabbed than a threat to the survival of Japanese factories abroad.
- By providing Japan with the opportunity to save face and make an orderly withdrawal from drift-net fishing, the UN Second Committee bound them into a commitment to cease drift-net operations in the near future - an astonishing achievement for a campaign which had only really gathered momentum 10 months earlier, with the sinking of the Sankichi Maru .
- They are living evidence of the past lack of opportunity for black classical dancers in this country.
- That will give me an opportunity of passing on any messages - of a verbal nature only, I regret to say!
- I had the opportunity to get beneath Metallica's stage, where all the amplification is stowed and noticed that Kirk is still using ADA MP-1 preamps with MESA/Boogie Strategy 400 power amps.
- The Don has always been kind to me and my opportunity for revenge came sooner, rather than later.