размножение; разведение; распространение
- Natural selection favours those genes that manipulate the world to ensure their own propagation.
- In terms of radio propagation, varying electrical conductance in the ionosphere influences either the absorbency or reluctance of radio emissions.
- He is involved in radiesthesic soil-testing in an attempt to determine the requirements of the soil for the purpose of restoring balance to elements which act as responsible agents for the propagation of crops.
- Propagation is by seed.
- Due partly to the propagation and acceptance of various theories of development, (e.g. Coale Hoover 1958 and Ehrlich et al 1973) and perhaps to the direct pragmatic experience of government, states have seen fit to try and persuade, induce or coerce the people to undertake new patterns of reproduction or agricultural practice.
- And so we come to our third reason for the propagation of citizenship as an ideal.
- Many articles have appeared in the amateur radio press and elsewhere describing the many aspects of propagation and giving more detailed information on the theory of and effects of solar radiation on communications systems.
- Missions Missionaries and Young Churches is the magazine of the Association for the Propagation of the Faith (APF) and the Mill Hill Missionary Society.
- Thus Miller dealt with arculation (propagation by layering), grafting, hoeing, inarching, innoculating , layering, planting, ploughing and pruning.
- The study of propagation is one of the important aspects of radio comms activity.
- Despite reference to seed catalogues and gardening books, I have been unable to find any information on its propagation, either from seed or from cuttings.
- Sexual selection depends on the success of certain individuals over others of the same sex in relation to the propagation of the species; whilst natural selection depends on the success of both sexes, at all ages, in relation to the general conditions of life.
- Propagation is by cuttings, planted in the same way as A. sessilis.