бесцельно тратить время; лодырничать; двигаться медленно; работать лениво; работать беспорядочно
- It's a putter!
- A HUNGARIAN shot putter last night became the first Paralympic Games competitor to fail a drugs test.
- Tom Luker Putter:
- "Have you seen the new Supersight putter?" asked Toby.
- A one-club competition (no putter) was so popular it was spread over two days; most members using a 3 or 4-iron, and several breaking 100 gross.
- Well, that putter's probably with Tony now.
- Most players break this down to three woods, ten irons, and a putter.
- Watching the event on TV it was clear that it wasn't his putter that was the problem.
- He was hardly able to hold the putter.
- He didn't think he was a good putter - though since he's found out he was a good putter then - but he played wonderful golf from tee to green.
- Another past champion graphically described this as the moment when the golfer blacks out and hasn't the remotest idea that he is holding a putter at all.
- Faldo's putter was ice-cool in the 90 degree heat, with at least 10 birdie putts of 18ft or less missing the target.
- He has lengthened the putter, to stand more upright, and quickened his routine on the green.