случайный; собранный наспех; сборный; используемый для набросков; используемый для черновиков; разношерстный;
царапина ; ссадина ; метка ; пометка ; каракули ; насечка ; царапанье; почесывание; расчесывание; зуд ; скрип ; чирканье; стартовая черта; линия старта; участник состязания, не получающий преимущества; росчерк ; мокрец ; экскориация ;
царапать; оцарапать; расцарапать; поцарапать; царапаться; скрипеть; заскрипеть; чесать; чесаться; почесать; почесывать; нацарапать; скрести; скрестись; выкапывать; рыть когтями; вычеркивать; бросать; отказываться
- A Producer would simply form a scratch troupe and almost throw them on stage.
- However, it is also unlikely that any company will draw up an agreement from scratch.
- I've spent nearly a week playing around with the Korg A2 and I feel I haven't done more than scratch the surface.
- "The hole in my hat is so I can easily scratch my head!"
- Mr Kluge built a communications conglomerate, Metromedia Inc, from scratch.
- He moved a leg to scratch - innocently? - his bulging crotch, and the knee just touched mine beneath the table, as if accidentally, and I felt as if I had been touched by lightning.
- He was told to strip for a medical examination but he wasn't up to scratch and failed, and so never got his chance.
- He was a scratch player at many courses, and could maintain that standard, as seventeen trophies, including the Fife Amateur Championship and two Army Championships, proved.
- The winner, Ernest Fryer, returned a 54 (65 - 11), followed by another five boys on net 63 or less, all beating into 6th place L. Dove playing off scratch who returned 65!
- If your faithful old fridge, freezer or washing machine isn't looking quite up to scratch, why not give it a face-lift with a fresh coat of paint from an aerosol spray
- scratch "n sniff
- What it may have sacrificed along the way is the user's ability to create new sounds from scratch, though you can still edit existing ones.
- SCRATCH CARDS