заселение; поселение; колония ; сеттльмент [ист.] ; поселок ; деревня ; урегулирование; водворение; устройство; осадка ; дарственная запись
- The suit was originally filed in February in the US federal courts in California and is being pursued now that attempts at an out-of-court settlement have failed.
- Representatives of the 1,600 investors on Mr Outhwaite's syndicate, who face losses of 305 million, welcomed the settlement, although spokesman Peter Nutting feared it would increase total losses.
- That is why it is very effective, but also why, in the absence of a settlement, it is very dangerous.
- Erm At it's most extreme interpretation there's an argument that erm, that the Vienna settlement was a factor in maintaining peace in Europe between eighteen fifteen and nineteen fourteen.
- The first part of our trip was very pleasant, we glided past the ancient settlement of Iona with its Abbey and cluster of smaller buildings.
- A settlement was reached in 1972, but in the 1980s, as the devolution of power to the south became little more than a faade and the economic situation deteriorated, the separatist movement re-emerged.
- In its anxiety to transact a settlement, the international community, particularly the United States, seriously misjudged Palestinian feelings towards the Hashemite monarchy.
- If at any time after payment has been made by the Insurer in settlement of such claims the Insured Person is found to be living any sum so paid by the Insurer shall be refunded.
- They stressed German title to the lands of Pomerania, Silesia and central Poland, saying that German settlement had predated Slav settlement.
- Most related to delays in settlement and receipt of share certificates.
- Either the settlement was abandoned now, or the huts had been allowed to deteriorate during the winter.
- Studies of Moscow's subterranean systems have been made, in particular those under the Kremlin, and searches have been conducted to locate hiding-places and underground passages at the tsarist palace in the village of Kolomenskoye, and at the Alexandrov settlement, to which Ivan the Terrible moved in 1565.
- He agreed that without a friendly settlement of the candidate question and a unified opposition campaign, the Janata Dal could not hope to win.