дорога со скоростным движением; автострада ; дорожка для мотоциклетных гонок; гоночный трек; спидвей
- Witches chairman Dave Pavitt said last night: "The Speedway Control Board, who liaise with the Speedway Riders" Association over work permits, were happy for us to have a permit for Polish rider Miroslaw Kowalik.
- Sport in Short: Speedway
- Speedway: Dugard leads one-sided win
- Following consultations with the British Speedway Promoters' Association, the Board overruled the decision, made by officials at Exeter, because they believed it to be unfair.
- SPEEDWAY star Simon Wigg, 31, is learning to ride on the open road at Aylesbury, Bucks.
- Ipswich have applied to the management committee of the British Speedway Promoters' Association to use the rider replacement facility for Parker until the Australian is fit - or until a signing is made.
- TONY Rickardsson is ready, willing and able to help put speedway back on its feet.
- Sport in Short: Cycle Speedway
- He first competed at the speedway in 1958, qualified to compete a record 35 consecutive times and won the race on four occasions.
- THE Ipswich Witches speedway team are currently tracking under strength sides - and they have been told it is Ipswich Town FC who are partly to blame.