молотобоец ; гарпунер ; ударник ; ординарец ; забастовщик
- Former Leicester striker Paul Kitson gave the visitors the lead after 11 minutes but John Taylor equalised on the half hour before Johnson secured Derby's fifth successive away victory.
- Striker Chris Kiwomya has overcome flu and plays for the home side.
- This story of a player's the striker's move to the top of nation's goalscoring charts doesn't fit the normal footballing script.
- Deakin was a striker who found the net regularly and the evidence suggests that, had he been at a bigger club, he would have benefited from a better service and become a prolific scorer.
- The White Hart Lane medical staff are working overtime on injuries to Paul Stewart, Vinny Samways and Steve Sedgley and striker Gordon Durie missed training yesterday with a chest complaint.
- Although he has already scored 13 goals for Aston Villa this season, the 24-year-old striker is self-critical enough to insist he is not yet firing on all cylinders.
- Arsenal 4, C Palace 1 IT WAS billed as the Ian Wright Show, but the Arsenal striker had to settle for a supporting role as Paul Merson stole the top honours, writes Paul Newman.
- Luton last night swooped to sign Southend United striker Ian Benjamin after agreeing to sell Steve Claridge back to Cambridge United.
- Blissett, the Brentford striker, was found not guilty by a jury which watched video recordings of an incident which put Torquay United defender John Uzzell in hospital.
- Missing is the injured PSV Eindhoven striker Wim Kieft, his club colleague Adick Koot and the Roda JC striker John van Loen.
- then mark the position of the lock striker box
- A forceful, clean striker, he made an unbeaten 94 in a defeat by Essex in May - a result which was to have a significant bearing on the championship - and soon afterwards scored a maiden century against Kent.
- At the Stella Artois Grass Court Championships, he showed once again, that give him grass, a "bat", and he is surely the best striker of a ball in the world.