техника ; технические приемы; способ ; метод
- A well-known technique for converting glassy polymers into flexible materials is to incorporate "plasticiser".
- In 1953, with the same type of undulator and 100 MeV electrons, he produced spontaneous visible radiation, and later showed analytically that radiation could be amplified by using this technique.
- A HEALING TECHNIQUE FOR ALLEVIATING PAIN
- Blair crept down to the bank whilst I rehearsed various reasons to explain why he had not caught the trout: lack of experience, bad casting technique.
- Now, if you fill the cavity there is a danger that you negate the primary object of keeping out damp, and this is the main reason why architects and surveyors are none too happy with the technique.
- This is a peculiarly nasty technique of persuasion, causing great psychological anguish throughout the middle ages and even today.
- John Allsop, the sports psychologist who travels the tour, has advised "Forget technique; think only of hitting the ball."
- For this reason I made a cassette of the particular imagery I used and asked Maxine to practise using it (in combination with the relaxation technique) for a week before coming to see me again.
- MICHAEL FATH Technique as a Result of Harmony THE SEVENTH MINOR SEVENTH
- Now your technique is good, not perfect by any means, but good.
- As explained elsewhere classical technique is the most demanding.
- The blues is a distinct feel, and the modern technique is another distinct feel, where you have these fluid runs and patterns and a more scalic and arpeggiated type of thinking; the blues is basically certain boxes and chromatics.
- Conjugation is a powerful technique on the cube and in general but how shall we apply it?