проверять; подтверждать; удостоверять; исполнять
- The registry also reports an increase in the number of searches as people verify their situation in the light of tougher credit granting procedures, says chairman, Malcolm Hurlston.
- If so, we can verify another insight, which was entered into the M notebook on 16 August 1838: "Origin of man now proved
- Verification - if an applicant has successfully completed all the previous stages, now is the time to verify all the information.
- To sort out which expectations are sound or unsound, a procedure to falsify the unsound (as with universal statements) will be just as effective as one to verify the sound (as with the existential).
- SunSoft is also shipping a multi-processing OEM kit for Solaris 2.0, which it says will allow system manufacturers to take advantage of the symmetric multi-processing features of the kernel, such as multi-threading, and tune and verify it for their specific hardware implementations.
- Control were trying to get hold of him, to verify that he had accidentally triggered his window alarm.
- In P4/T3, the reader may verify that there is no feasible solution of (9.8) with .
- She asked for a sign; some proof to verify her experience.
- Thousands of Japanese scientists are trying to verify and develop commercial applications of this new science."
- We say that a sentence is factually significant to any given person if, and only if, he knows how to verify the proposition which it purports to express - that is, if he knows what observations would lead him, under certain conditions, to accept the proposition as being true, or reject it as being false.
- Nearly 30 separate documents can be used to prove that a man or woman is eligible to work, and employers are not required to verify any of them.
- The RUC said: "It appears the journalist met a man who is unknown to him and whose identity he is unable to verify.
- For example, in P3/T3, we have (columns one and three are critical) and we can verify that 0 in P3/T4 as asserted (only column two is now critical).