желание; пожелание; просьба ; предмет желания;
желать; хотеть; захотеть; высказать пожелания
- Mrs Shapland did not wish to disclose how much she received but was clearly not unhappy.
- Only, I wish I had ever shown some sign of affection; I wish I had perhaps written to her - even if only a card (and even though I was rather far down in the family hierarchy).
- Youth Enterprise Scheme helps young people aged 25 and under who wish to start up a business or who have been in business and now wish to expand.
- A British film, "Donal and Sally" fictionally Presented the lives of two mentally handicapped people who fall in love and wish to marry.
- "We wish to see as many farmers as possible occupying the countryside," said Melinda Appleby.
- I wish Mr Coleman a safe trip home and a less xenophobic piece next year.
- The presumption behind such arguments is that theists wish their statements about God to be propositions that it would be impossible to deny.
- When you type columns of text you may wish to move, tap the Tab key once between each column and at the end of each line of the table.
- Or we would wish a society like Iran with its shariah or Islamic law, which punishes thieves by cutting off their hands?
- Finally, you may wish to subdivide these blocks into smaller areas, either permanently or for short periods for even greater control when strip- or paddock-grazing a ley or for folding stock over roots.
- On Wednesdays in July and August, steam to Levisham for 10.48 and a 3 mile walk with a pub stop, or Newtondale for 14.43 (15.14 green days) and a different three miles - although your ticket is valid for both if you wish!
- I wish it were to here.
- I wish I could remember the name of the functionary who pronounced on the news that a union vote had gone 70/30, at least three to one in favour: I would gladly lend him my copy.